SecurityPark.co.uk is a leading UK vertical, targeted and highly esteemed B2B online magazine for the Security industry, with over 400,000 readers every month
We publish industry and product news on a daily basis, across the complete range of Security products and services: Access control, biometrics, alarm systems, CCTV, computer / IT / network security, manned guarding, perimeter protection, physical security, remote monitoring and surveillance. We also publish security case studies, white papers and market reports.
Sticky Content : SecurityPark.co.uk worldwide readers devote half an hour to each visit on average.
SecurityPark.co.uk is a serious Professional magazine, nonetheless edited by a genuine and « happy » team, ensuring that Security is always treated seriously.
In addition to our Security News (updated daily), we offer a wide range of valuable services to our readers:
- Our Directory lists the main suppliers and distributors of a wide range of Security products and services. If your organisation is not listed in our directory, you are losing valuable sales leads.
- Search the latest white papers, case studies, webcasts and product information to help you with your technical purchasing decisions.
- Access in-depth industry data and market reports.
- Detailed company profile for thousands of companies.
- Our free Jobs forum allows candidates to view and apply to the latest Security vacancies. Companies and recruiters can also post their latest job adverts.
- Trying to source a specific Security product or service? With our free ‘classifieds’ service, you can directly ask the Security Park online community for the Security system or equipment you require or want to sell.
- Register to receive our free email newsletter.
- You can also get the latest news from Security Park on your site: We are providing a free newsfeed from our site so that you can embed our latest Security News automatically into your site in XML / RSS format.
Thanks to the quality of our editorial content, Security Park gets regularly listed in the top sites on the leading Internet search engines like Google, thus driving even more traffic to our advertisers’ sites.